Epic EVO Expert
Epic Cycles will accept returns within 30 days of the original purchase date. Note some items are non-refundable.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel your situation applies for a refund.
- Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
Looking for a bike that flies as well as it sprints? Look no further, the Epic EVO Expert has arrived. The combination of handling, geometry and efficient pedaling ensures that no rider has to make a decision between fast and fun.
- Frame: FACT 11m Full Carbon, Progressive XC Geometry, Rider-First Engineered™, threaded BB, 12x148mm rear spacing, internal cable routing, 110mm of travel
- Fork: Rockshox SID Select+, Charger 2 RL Damper, Debon Air, 15x110mm, 44mm offset, 120mm Travel
- Rear Shock: RockShox SID LUXE Select+, Rx XC Tune, Two Position, Rebound Adjust, 190x40mm
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB, BSA 73mm, threaded
- Stem: Alloy Trail Stem, 35mm bar bore
- Handlebar: Specialized Alloy, 20mm rise, 35mm, 760mm wide
- Saddle: Body Geometry Power Sport, steel rails
- Seatpost: X-Fusion Manic, 30.9, 100/125/150 Travel, 0mm offset
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM X01 Eagle, 12-speed
- Crank: SRAM X1 Eagle Alloy, DUB, 165/170/175mm, 32t, 32T
- Shifters: SRAM X01 Eagle, trigger, 12-speed
- Cassette: SRAM XG-1275, 12-speed, 10-52t
- Chain: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- Brakes: SRAM G2 RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 180mm rotor
- Rims: Roval Control, Carbon offset design, 29mm internal width, 4mm hook width, Tubeless ready, 28h
- Spokes: DT Swiss Comp Race
- Front Hub: DT Swiss 350, 6-bolt, 15mm Thru-axle, 110mm spacing, 28h straight -pull
- Rear Hub: DT Swiss 350 straight-pull, 6-bolt, DT Swiss Star Ratchet, 12x148mm thru axle, XD freehub body, 28h straight-pull
- Tires: Front: Specialized Ground Control, Control Casing, T5 Compound, 29x2.35, Rear: Specialized Ground Control, Control Casing, T5 Compound, 29x2.35