Adventure Neo Allroad
Epic Cycles will accept returns within 30 days of the original purchase date. Note some items are non-refundable.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on email@example.com if you feel your situation applies for a refund.
- Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
This product is available for Pickup on these stores:
- Houston, TX
- Denver, CO
- Delray Beach, FL
- Solana Beach, CA
Note that your product will be available for pickup in 72 hours.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
Go far, and then farther, with Adventure Neo Allroad. Capable of huge range and boosting your speed up to 20mph with pedal-assist, this rugged rig is ready to roll.
- Frame: SmartForm C3 Alloy frame, removable downtube battery, semi-internal cable routing, tapered 1-1/8"-1.5" headtube, post mount disc, waterbottle and headtube rack mounts
- Fork: SmartForm C3 Alloy blades, 1-1/8" steerer, disc mount, mid-blade rack/fender mounts, crown accessory mount, 50mm offset
- Bottom Bracket: Bafang SR PA14.32.S Sensor
- Handlebar: Cannondale Riser, 6061 Alloy, 25mm rise, 8° sweep, 6° rise, 740mm
- Headset: Semi-Integrated, 1-1/8"
- Stem: Cannondale Alloy, 31.8, 7°
- Seatpost: 6061 Alloy, 30.9x350mm
- Saddle: Cannondale Allroad Comfort
- Grips: Cannondale Comfort
- Rear Derailleur: microSHIFT RD-M21L
- Crank: Prowheel, 38T
- Shifters: microSHIFT TS38-7 Thumb Tap, 7-speed
- Cassette: microSHIFT, 14-34, 7-speed
- Chain: KMC Z7, 7-speed
- Brakes: Tektro mechanical disc, 180/180mm rotors
- Brake levers: 3-finger alloy
- Rims: Shining, 36 hole
- Spokes: Stainless steel, 13g
- Tires: Kenda Booster, 27.5x2.6"