Epic Cycles will gladly accept returns within 30 days of original purchase date.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel your situation applies for a refund.Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
The alight is redesigned with a fast and fresh look, and is equipped with touchpoints to maximize comfort, accessory mounts and dependable components, making this a versatile flat-bar road bike perfect for commuting and keeping an active lifestyle.
- Frame: ALUXX-Grade Aluminum
- Fork: steel/alloy
- Bottom Bracket: cartridge
- Stem: Giant Sport, 25.4mm XS:60mm, S:60mm, M:75mm, L:90mm
- Handlebar: Giant Sport XC, 25.4mm XS:60cm, S:60cm, M:64cm, L:64cm
- Saddle: Sport Saddle
- Seatpost: alloy, 27.2mm XS:300mm, S:300mm, M:300mm, L:300mm
- Pedals: platform
- Grips: Ergo Max XS: 31mm, S:31mm, M:31mm, L:34mm
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Altus
- Crank: ProWheel TY-CQ99, 28/38/48 XS:165mm, S:165mm, M:170mm, L:172.5mm
- Shifters: Shimano Tourney, 3x7
- Cassette: Shimano MF-TZ500, 14x34
- Chain: KMC Z7
- Brakes: Tektro TK837, alloy, linear pull
- Brake Levers: Shimano EF41
- Rims: Giant GX06 alloy
- Spokes: stainless, 14g
- Front Hub: alloy, loose ball bearing
- Rear Hub: alloy, loose ball bearing
- Tires: Giant S-X3, puncture protect, 700x38c