Epic Cycles will gladly accept returns within 30 days of original purchase date.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on email@example.com if you feel your situation applies for a refund.Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
Mounts are often trimmed to meet market prices, but the Allez Sport redefines what an entry-level model means. Focusing on weight, refinement and reliability like no other in its class, this Allez gives you what many bikes cost a lot of, offering technology accessible to all.
- Frame: Specialized E5 Premium Aluminum, fully manipulated tubing w/ SmoothWelds, 1-1/8"- 1-3/8" tapered head tube, internal cable routing, threaded BB, 130mm spacing
- Fork: Specialized FACT carbon, 1-1/8" to 1-3/8" taper, fender eyelets
- Bottom Bracket: Praxis 68mm BSA
- Stem: Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- Handlebar: Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp
- Saddle: Body Geometry Bridge Saddle, steel rails
- Seatpost: Alloy, 2-bolt Clamp, 12mm offset, 27.2mm, anti-corrosion hardware
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Sora, 9-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Sora, clamp-on
- Crank: Praxis Alba, 50/34T
- Shifters: Shimano Sora, 9-speed
- Cassette: SunRace, 9-speed, 11-32t
- Chain: KMC X9, 9-speed w/ Missing Link™
- Brakes: Axis 1.0 caliper
- Rims: Front: Axis Sport, Rear: Axis Sport
- Tires: Front: RoadSport, 700x26mm, Rear: RoadSport, 700x26mm