Alpenchallenge AMP SPORT TWO
Epic Cycles will gladly accept returns within 30 days of original purchase date.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel your situation applies for a refund.Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
The Alpenchallenge AMP Sport is designed for the rider who prefers not to choose between style and performance. Borrowing cues from BMC's highperformance road bikes, the Alpenchallenge AMP Sport is the ideal machine for an amplified riding experience. Simply AlpenchallengeA fine expression of Swiss design and engineering, the all-new Alpenchallenge AMP stands out with its sophisticated look, seamless integration and clever features.
- Frame: Alpenchallenge AMP, Al-13 Premium Hydroformed, Smoothwelded Aluminum, Flat Mount
- Fork: Alpenchallenge AMP Premium Auminum, Flat Mount
- Handlebar: BMC LSB 02
- Stem: BMC RSM 01
- Seatpost: BMC LSP 03
- Saddle: Selle Royal 2043HRN
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105
- Crankset: Shimano 105
- Shifters: Shimano RS700 Rapidfire Plus 105
- Cassette: Shimano 105, 11-34T
- Brakes: Shimano MT500 (180/160)
- Rims: DT Swiss R500
- Tires: Vittoria Rubino Pro, 700 x 30c
- Motor: Shimano STEPS E-6100 250W, 60Nm output
- Battery: Shimano STEPS BT-E8014 418Wh