Aspero-5 Campagnolo Ekar
Epic Cycles will gladly accept returns within 30 days of original purchase date.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on email@example.com if you feel your situation applies for a refund.Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us at one of the numbers below:
Delray Beach, FL: 561-450-6470
Denver, CO: 720-542-8712
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
A bike built without limits, for the riders looking to test them. It's stiff—Classics-racing stiff—and performs like you'd want a road bike to perform off-road.
- Frame: Carbon fiber
- Fork: Cervélo All-Carbon, Tapered Áspero-5 Fork with Adjustable Trail
- Bottom Bracket: BB RIGHT Press-Fit PRO-TECH cups 79x46
- Headset: Cervelo Indexed Thru-Axles w/ Lever, 12x100/142
- Handlebar: Carbon AB09 16deg Flared Carbon
- Stem: Cervélo ST32 Alloy
- Seatpost: Cervélo SP19 27.2 Carbon
- Saddle: Prologo Dimension NDR T4.0 OR Selle Italia NOVUS BOOST EVO Superflow Manganese
- Rear Derailleur: Campagnolo Ekar 13 spd
- Crankset: Campagnolo Ekar 38T
- Shifters: Campagnolo Ekar 13 spd
- Cassette: Campagnolo Ekar 13 spd, 9-42
- Chain: Campagnolo Ekar 13 spd
- Brakes: Campagnolo Ekar
- Rims: Fulcrum Rapid Red 300, 24h (F), 24h (R), 24mm IW, Center-Lock, 2-Way Fit
- Tires: Panaracer Gravel King SK Folding 700x38