Aspero-5 Force Etap Axs 1
Epic Cycles will gladly accept returns within 30 days of original purchase date.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on email@example.com if you feel your situation applies for a refund.Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
Some might say aero doesn't matter on a gravel bike, but if you've battled a headwind across an open prairie, the thirty-two grams of drag you'll save with the Aspero-5 come as a welcome respite. Most gravel racing is done without the benefit of a World Tour peloton—or World Tour tactics—and when it's your nose in the wind all day, it's nice to know your bike's shouldering a bit of the load.
- Frame: Carbon fiber
- Fork: Cervélo All-Carbon Fork, Tapered Rough-5 with Adjustable Trail
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM Dub
- Power meter: SRAM Force AXS 1 crankset with 36T
- Headset: FSA IS2 1-1/4 x 1-1/2
- Handlebar: AB09 16deg Flared Carbon
- Stem: Cervélo ST32 Alloy
- Saddle: Prologo Dimension NDR T4.0
- Rear Derailleur: Sram Force eTap AXS 12 speed
- Crankset: SRAM Force AXS 1, power meter
- Shifters: Sram Force eTap AXS HRD 12 speed
- Cassette: Sram Force 12s XG1270 Cassette, 10-36
- Chain: SRAM Force, 12 spd
- Brakes: SRAM Force HRD / SRAM Paceline 160mm
- Tires: Panaracer Gravel King SK Tires Folding 700×38