Aspero-5 Red XPLR Etap Axs 1 Purple Chameleon/Gold 54 - (Pre-Owned)
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us at one of the numbers below:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
Our engineers like to joke that, "if it looks fast, it probably is." But there’s some truth to that, and Áspero-5 looks fast standing still. No cables in the wind, tube shapes from our aerodynamically-proven library, and a hint of a cut out in the seat tube, all add up to a bike that proves the adage.
- Lightweight Speed: Some might say aero doesn’t matter on a gravel bike, but if you’ve battled a headwind across an open prairie, the thirty-two grams of drag you’ll save with the Áspero-5 come as a welcome respite. Most gravel racing is done without the benefit of a World Tour peloton—or World Tour tactics—and when it’s your nose in the wind all day, it’s nice to know your bike’s shouldering a bit of the load.
- Two-Position Adjustment: Trail—front-wheel response to rider input—is the most critical factor in high-velocity handling. Flipping the two-position "Trail Mixer" to compensate for the difference in circumference between a 650b and 700c tire maintains consistent handling by maintaining consistent trail figures.
- Multiple Configurations: We designed Aspero to fit most 700c x 42mm or 650b x 49mm wheel/tire combinations. Of course, there are variables—rim width, tire casing, and tread depth—which will affect final clearance. We (and the International Organization for Standardization, or ISO), always recommend 4mm of clearance between the tire and frame.
- Frame: Cervélo All-Carbon, Tapered Áspero-5 Fork with Adjustable Trail
- Gears: 1x 12
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM Dub
- Stem: Cervélo ST32 Alloy
- Handlebar: Carbon AB09 16deg Flared Carbon
- Saddle: Prologo Dimension NACK
- Seatpost: Cervélo SP19 27.2 Carbon
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM RED XPLR eTap AXS 12 spd
- Crank: SRAM Red AXS 1 with Power Meter 40T
- Shifters: SRAM RED eTap AXS HRD 12 spd
- Cassette: SRAM Force XPLR 12s XG1271, 10-44
- Chain: SRAM Red, 12 spd
- Brakes: SRAM CenterLine XR 160mm
- Rims: Reserve 32mm DT350 XDR, 24h (F), 24h (R), 24mm IW, Center-Lock, Tubeless Ready