Aspero Rival XPLR Etap AXS 1
Epic Cycles will gladly accept returns within 30 days of original purchase date.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on email@example.com if you feel your situation applies for a refund.Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
A new breed of rider is emerging—one who loves the freedom and exploration that gravel culture was founded upon but who has a hunger to ride hard, to go all out, and to explore not just geography but personal limits. This frontier requires a new kind of gravel machine, one engineered not to roam the trails, but to race them.
- Frame: Carbon fiber
- Fork: Cervélo All-Carbon, Tapered Áspero Fork with Adjustable Trail
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM Dub
- Headset: FSA IS2 1-1/8 x 1-1/2
- Stem: Easton EA70 Alloy OR Cervélo Alloy
- Handlebar: Easton EC70AX Carbon
- Saddle: Prologo Dimension STN OR Selle Italia NOVUS BOOST EVO Superflow Manganese
- Seatpost: Easton EC70 Carbon
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM Rival XPLR eTap AXS 12 spd
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Crank: SRAM Rival AXS 1 40T
- Shifters: SRAM Rival eTap AXS HRD 12 spd
- Cassette: SRAM Rival XPLR 12s XG1251, 10-44
- Chain: SRAM Rival, 12 spd
- Brakes: SRAM Rival HRD
- Rims: Reserve 32mm DT370 XDR, 24h (F), 24h (R), 24mm IW, Center-Lock, Tubeless Ready OR Reserve 32mm Zipp 76/176 XDR, 24h (F), 24h (R), 24mm IW, Center-Lock, Tubeless Ready
- Tires: Panaracer Gravel King SK Folding 700x38