Epic Cycles will gladly accept returns within 30 days of original purchase date.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on email@example.com if you feel your situation applies for a refund.Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
Equipped to handle anything — embrace paved roads, paths and dirt trails with confidence and style.
- Frame: ALUXX-Grade Aluminum
- Fork: SR Suntour XCE 28, coil, preload XXS: 75mm travel (26) XS: 75mm travel (26) S: 75mm travel (27.5) M: 75mm travel (27.5)
- Bottom Bracket: cartridge
- Stem: Giant Sport, alloy, 15-degree XXS: 50mm (26) XS: 50mm (26) S: 60mm (26) / 60mm (27.5) M: 60mm (27.5)
- Handlebar: Giant Sport, alloy, 25.4mm XXS: 600mm (26) XS: 600mm (26) S: 640mm (27.5) M: 640mm (27.5)
- Saddle: Liv Custom
- Seatpost: Giant Sport, 300x 30.9mm
- Pedals: platform
- Grips: Giant Sole-O
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tourney
- Crank: ProWheel forged, 24/34/42 XXS: 165mm (26) XS: 165mm (26) S: 170mm (27.5) M: 170mm (27.5)
- Shifters: Shimano EF41, 3x7
- Cassette: Shimano MF-TZ500, 14x34
- Chain: KMC Z7
- Brakes: MTB linear pull
- Brake Levers: Shimano EF41
- Rims: Giant alloy
- Spokes: stainless, 14g
- Front Hub: alloy, sealed bearing
- Rear Hub: alloy, sealed bearing
- Tires: Giant Quickcross, 27.5x2.1 / 26x2.1