Epic Cycles will gladly accept returns within 30 days of original purchase date.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel your situation applies for a refund.Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
Caledonia doesn't fit in a box nicely, and we like it that way. It was conceived on our Thursday night rides—routes that often play fast and loose with ‘road ride.’ As we tried to stuff bigger tires into our R5s and streamline our Asperos, a new kind of bike was born.
- Frame: Carbon fiber
- Fork: Cervélo All-Carbon, Tapered Caledonia Fork
- Bottom Bracket: JY-BB 24
- Handlebar: Cervélo Alloy
- Headset: FSA IS2 1-1/8 x 1-1/2
- Stem: Cervélo Alloy
- Seatpost: Cervélo 27.2 Alloy
- Saddle: Cervelo Road Saddle OR Selle Italia MODEL X Superflow FeC Alloy
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 R7000, 11 spd
- Crank: Shimano 105 R7000 52/36
- Shifters: Shimano 105 R7020, 11 spd
- Cassette: Shimano 105 R7000, 11 spd, 11-34
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG601, 11 spd
- Brakes: Shimano 105 7020 Hydraulic Disc
- Rims: Alexrims Boondocks-5D, 28h (F), 28h (R), 21mm IW, 6-Bolt, Tubeless Ready
- Tires: Vittoria Zaffiro Pro V Folding G2.0 30c