Caledonia Rival Etap Axs Gloss Black 58
Epic Cycles will accept returns within 30 days of the original purchase date. Note some items are non-refundable.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel your situation applies for a refund.
- Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
This product is available for Pickup on these stores:
- Houston, TX
- Denver, CO
- Delray Beach, FL
- Solana Beach, CA
Note that your product will be available for pickup in 72 hours.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
When we design a bike, we start with our library of tube shapes. These shapes are tubes that we have used in other models that we know have various qualities (aero, stiff, ultralight, etc.) and help us get to the refinement stage on a bike faster. In the case of the Caledonia, we wanted durability, light weight and aerodynamics to be in balance and selected a package that would meet the performance demands of this type of racing bike.
- Frame: Carbon fiber
- Fork: Cervélo All-Carbon, Tapered Caledonia Fork
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM Dub
- Handlebar: Cervélo Alloy
- Headset: FSA IS2 1-1/8 x 1-1/2
- Stem: Cervélo Alloy
- Seatpost: Cervélo 27.2 Alloy
- Saddle: Cervelo Road Saddle OR Selle Italia MODEL X Superflow FeC Alloy
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM Rival eTap AXS 12 spd
- Front Derailleur: SRAM Rival eTap AXS 12 spd
- Crank: SRAM Rival AXS 48/35
- Shifters: SRAM Rival eTap AXS HRD 12 spd
- Cassette: SRAM Rival 12s XG1250, 10-36
- Chain: SRAM Rival, 12 spd
- Brakes: SRAM Rival HRD
- Rims: DT Swiss E1850 23 Spline XDR, 24h (F), 24h (R), 20mm IW, Center-Lock, Tubeless Ready OR DT Swiss Endurance LN, Center-Lock, Tubeless Ready OR Fulcrum Racing 600 XDR, 20h (F), 24h (R), 20mm IW, Center-Lock, 2-Way Fit
- Tires: Vittoria Zaffiro Pro V Folding G2.0 30c