Caledonia Ultegra DI2
Epic Cycles will gladly accept returns within 30 days of original purchase date.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on email@example.com if you feel your situation applies for a refund.Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
Caledonia doesn’t fit in a box nicely, and we like it that way. It was conceived on our Thursday night rides—routes that often play fast and loose with ‘road ride.’ Modern road riders are looking for bikes to handle long-distance, high pace, no limits, and offer maximum fun—the Caledonia delivers performance, comfort, and speed.
- Frame: Carbon fiber
- Fork: Cervélo All-Carbon, Tapered Caledonia Fork
- Bottom Bracket: JY-BB 24
- Headset: FSA IS2 1-1/8 x 1-1/2
- Stem: Cervélo Alloy
- Handlebar: Cervélo Alloy
- Saddle: Cervelo Road Saddle OR Selle Italia MODEL X Superflow FeC Alloy
- Seatpost: Cervélo 27.2 Alloy
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2 8150, 12 spd
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2 8150, 12 spd
- Crank: Shimano Ultegra 8100 52/36
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra Di2 8170, 12 spd
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra CS-R8100, 12 spd, 11-34
- Chain: Shimano CN-M8100, 12 spd
- Brakes: Shimano Ultegra 8170 Hydraulic Disc
- Rims: DT Swiss E1850 23 Spline, 24h (F), 24h (R), 20mm IW, Center-Lock, Tubeless Ready OR DT Swiss Endurance LN, Center-Lock, Tubeless Ready OR Fulcrum Racing 600 HG, 20h (F), 24h (R), 20mm IW, Center-Lock, 2-Way Fit
- Tires: Vittoria Zaffiro Pro V Folding G2.0 30c