Epic Cycles will gladly accept returns within 30 days of original purchase date.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on email@example.com if you feel your situation applies for a refund.Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us at one of the numbers below:
Delray Beach, FL: 561-450-6470
Denver, CO: 720-542-8712
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
The Crux is the lightest gravel bike Specialized has developed to date. Thanks to its sporty geometry and ample tire clearance, it's not only the ultimate expression of performance, but also your ticket to the gravel world.
- Frame: Crux FACT 10r Carbon, Rider First Engineered™, Threaded BB, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- Fork: S-Works FACT Carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB BSA
- Stem: Specialized Pro SL, alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
- Handlebar: Specialized Adventure Gear, 118.9mm drop x 70mm reach x 12º flare
- Saddle: Body Geometry Power Expert, titanium rails
- Seatpost: Roval Terra Carbon Seat Post, 20mm Offset
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM Rival XPLR eTap AXS
- Crank: SRAM Rival 1x, 40T
- Shifters: SRAM Rival eTap AXS
- Cassette: SRAM XPLR, XG-1251, 12-speed, 10-44t
- Chain: SRAM Rival 12-speed
- Brakes: SRAM Rival eTAP AXS, hydraulic disc
- Rims: Front: Roval Terra C, Rear: Roval Terra C
- Tires: Front: Pathfinder Pro 2BR, Tan Sidewall, 700x38, Rear: Pathfinder Pro 2BR, Tan Sidewall, 700x38