Epic Cycles will accept returns within 30 days of the original purchase date. Note some items are non-refundable.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel your situation applies for a refund.
- Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
This product is available for Pickup on these stores:
- Houston, TX
- Denver, CO
- Delray Beach, FL
- Solana Beach, CA
Note that your product will be available for pickup in 72 hours.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
Smooth-rolling 700c wheels give Cypress a comfortable ride, even when things get a little bumpy. The suspension seatpost soaks up shocks, and the ALUXX aluminum frame provides a comfortable, upright ride. You can take it on roads or bike paths, even some dirt. Just keep pedaling and enjoy the ride.
- Frame: ALUXX-Grade Aluminum
- Fork: high-tensile chromoly steel
- Bottom Bracket: sealed cartridge
- Stem: steel, 25.4
- Handlebar: steel, high rise
- Saddle: Giant Comfort
- Seatpost: alloy suspension, 30.9
- Pedals: platform plus comfort
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney
- Crank: Pro-442P, 42t
- Shifters: Shimano REVOSHIFT
- Cassette: Shimano TZ500, 14x34
- Chain: KMC Z7
- Brakes: alloy, direct pull
- Brake Levers: alloy
- Rims: Giant double-wall aluminum
- Spokes: stainless, 14g
- Front Hub: alloy, 32h
- Rear Hub: alloy, 32h
- Tires: Giant P-X3 multi-surface, 700x45c