Defy Advanced Pro 1
Epic Cycles will gladly accept returns within 30 days of original purchase date.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel your situation applies for a refund.Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us at one of the numbers below:
Delray Beach, FL: 561-450-6470
Denver, CO: 720-542-8712
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
Choose the longer route. Climb higher mountains. This smooth-riding endurance road bike is purpose-built to help you tackle long-distance road rides on all types of roads.
Handcrafted with Advanced-grade composite material, the Defy Advanced is engineered with tube shapes that are optimized to absorb road shocks and vibrations.
- Frame: Advanced-Grade Composite, disc
- Fork: Advanced-Grade Composite, full-composite OverDrive 2 steerer, disc
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano, press fit
- Handlebar:Giant Contact SLR D-Fuse XS:40cm, S:40cm, M:42cm, M/L:42cm, L:44cm, XL:44cm
- Stem: Giant Contact SL XS:80mm, S:90mm, M:100mm, M/L:110mm, L:110mm, XL:110mm
- Seatpost: Giant D-Fuse SLR, composite, -5/+15mm offset
- Saddle: Giant Fleet SL
- Grips: Stratus Lite 3.0
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2
- Crank: Shimano Ultegra, 34/50 XS:170mm, S:170mm, M:172.5mm, M/L:172.5mm, L:175mm, XL:175mm
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra Di2
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra, 12-speed, 11x34
- Chain: Shimano Ultegra
- Brakes: Shimano Ultegra Di2 hydraulic, Shimano RT-MT800 rotors [F]160mm, [R]140mm
- Brake Levers: Shimano Ultegra Di2
- Rims: Giant SLR 1 36 Carbon Disc WheelSystem
- Spokes: Giant SLR 1 36 Carbon Disc WheelSystem
- Front Hub: Giant SLR 1 36 Carbon Disc WheelSystem, 12mm thru-axle
- Rear Hub: Giant SLR 1 36 Carbon Disc WheelSystem, 12mm thru-axle
- Tires: Giant Gavia Fondo 1, tubeless, 700x32c (33.5mm), folding