Diverge Expert Carbon
Epic Cycles will gladly accept returns within 30 days of original purchase date.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel your situation applies for a refund.Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
Whether your goal is to get lost on gravel roads, away from cars and crowds, or to be seen at your favorite gravel race, no bike does it better than the new Diverge. It's simply the fastest, most efficient, and perhaps the most fun bike we've ever made, offering a snappy, snappy yet stable ride that inspires confidence when the trail gets rough. Featuring Future Shock 2.0 and an all-new gravel geometry, along with class-leading internal storage and tire clearance, the new Diverge embodies everything we've learned in over 40 years of riding on road, gravel and dirt.
- Frame: Specialized Diverge FACT 9r carbon, SWAT™ Door integration, Future Shock suspension, threaded BB, internal routing, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- Fork: Future Shock 2.0 w/ Damper, Smooth Boot, FACT carbon, 12x100 mm thru-axle, flat-mount
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB BSA 68
- Stem: Future Stem, Pro
- Handlebar: Specialized Adventure Gear Hover, 103mm drop x 70mm reach x 12º flare
- Saddle: Body Geometry Power Expert, titanium rails
- Seatpost: Roval Terra Carbon Seat Post, 20mm Offset
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX Eagle AXS, w/ battery cover
- Crank: SRAM Rival 1 Wide, 40T
- Shifters: SRAM Rival eTap AXS
- Cassette: SRAM NX Eagle PG-1230, 12-speed, 11-50t
- Chain: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- Brakes: SRAM Rival eTAP AXS, hydraulic disc
- Rims: Front: Roval Terra C, 25mm inner width carbon rim, 32mm depth, NEW DT 370 hub, 24h, DT Swiss Comp Race spokes, Rear: Roval Terra C, 25mm inner width carbon rim, 32mm depth, NEW DT 370 Star Ratchet hub, 24h, DT Swiss Comp Race spokes
- Tires: Front: PATHFINDER PRO 2BR, TAN SIDEWALL, 700x42, Rear: PATHFINDER PRO 2BR, TAN SIDEWALL, 700x42