Epic Cycles will accept returns within 30 days of the original purchase date. Note some items are non-refundable.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on email@example.com if you feel your situation applies for a refund.
- Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
This product is available for Pickup on these stores:
- Houston, TX
- Denver, CO
- Delray Beach, FL
- Solana Beach, CA
Note that your product will be available for pickup in 72 hours.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
Thus, just like the Epic, the 2022 version of the Epic Evo promises to be more versatile and fun since you can use it in different specialties. If we had to define the frame of the new Epic Evo, we would define it as versatile, thanks to the increased travel of its front and rear shock absorbers.
- Frame: FACT 11m Full Carbon, Progressive XC Geometry, Rider-First Engineered™, threaded BB, 12x148mm rear spacing, internal cable routing, 110mm of travel
- Fork: RockShox Reba RL, Motion Control damper, Solo Air, 42mm offset, 15x110mm thru-axle, 120mm of travel
- Rear Shock: RockShox Deluxe Select+, Rx XC Tune, Two Position, Rebound Adjust, 190x40mm
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB, BSA 73mm, threaded
- Stem: Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- Handlebar: Specialized Alloy, 20mm rise, 31.8mm, 760mm wide
- Saddle: Body Geometry Power Sport, steel rails
- Seatpost: TranzX Dropper, 30.9mm, XS-SM: 100mm, M: 125mm, L-XL: 150mm
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- Crank: SRAM X1000 Eagle, DUB, 170/175mm 32T, 32T
- Shifters: SRAM NX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed
- Cassette: SRAM NX Eagle PG-1230, 12-speed, 11-50t
- Chain: SRAM SX Eagle, 12-speed
- Brakes: SRAM Level T hydraulic disc, 2-Piston Caliper
- Rims: Specialized Alloy, Tubeless Ready, 29mm internal width, 28h
- Spokes: Stainless, 14g
- Front Hub: Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, 28h
- Rear Hub: Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h
- Tires: Front: Specialized Ground Control, Control Casing, T5 Compound, 29x2.35, Rear: Specialized Ground Control, Control Casing, T5 Compound, 29x2.35