Epic Cycles will accept returns within 30 days of the original purchase date. Note some items are non-refundable.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on email@example.com if you feel your situation applies for a refund.
- Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
Light carbon frame? Checked. Industry leading suspension technology? Also. Set up to compete? You know. The Epic Expert is not only ready to shine at the races, it's also ready to rock out with your friends on the weekends.
- Frame: FACT 11m Full Carbon, Progressive XC Race Geometry, Rider-First Engineered™, threaded BB, 12x148mm rear spacing, internal cable routing, 100mm of travel
- Fork: RockShox SID SL BRAIN, Bottom-Adjust Brain damper, Debon Air, 15x110mm, 44mm offset, 100mm Travel
- Rear Shock: RockShox-Specialized BRAIN, Rx XC Tune, 5 Position Platform Adjust, Rebound Adjust, Integraded Extension, 265x52.5mm
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB, BSA 73mm, threaded
- Stem: Specialized XC, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
- Handlebar: Specialized Alloy Minirise, 6.5mm rise, 750mm, 31.8mm clamp
- Saddle: Body Geometry Power Sport, steel rails
- Seatpost: Specialized Alloy, Single Bolt, 30.9mm
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM X01 Eagle, 12-speed
- Crank: SRAM X1 Eagle Alloy, DUB, 165/170/175mm, 34t, 34T
- Shifters: SRAM X01 Eagle, trigger, 12-speed
- Cassette: SRAM XG-1275, 12-speed, 10-52t
- Chain: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- Brakes: SRAM Level TL, 2-piston caliper, hydraulic disc
- Rims: Roval Control, Carbon offset design, 29mm internal width, 4mm hook width, Tubeless ready, 28h
- Spokes: DT Swiss Comp Race
- Front Hub: DT Swiss 350, 6-bolt, 15mm Thru-axle, 110mm spacing, 28h straight -pull
- Rear Hub: DT Swiss 350 straight-pull, 6-bolt, DT Swiss Ratchet EXP, 12x148mm thru axle, XD freehub body, 28h straight-pull
- Tires: Front: Specialized Fast Trak, Control Casing, T5 Compound, 29x2.35, Rear: Specialized Renegade, Control Casing, T5 Compound, 29x2.35