Exploro RaceMax Boost Flatbar
Epic Cycles will gladly accept returns within 30 days of original purchase date.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel your situation applies for a refund.Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
The 3T Exploro Racemax Boost electric bike is perfect for gravel and road riding. It's light but strong, agile but firm and fast but fun. This makes the Racemax Boost a great range extender on your gravel adventure. Or it can help you keep up with your faster friends on road and gravel routes. It can even be a great commute to work: get there without breaking a sweat, integrate an adventurous workout on the way home.
- Frame: Exploro RaceMax - BOOST
- Fork: Fango RaceMax with compact crown
- Headset: 3T MinMax custom by Cane Creek IS42/28.6 + IS 47/38
- Handlebar: Superergo PRO alloy (XXS 38cm / 51 51: 40cm / 54 & 56: 42cm / 58 & 61: 44cm)
- Stem: 3T Stealth Fit (XXS 70mm / 51: 80mm / 54: 90mm / 56: 100mm / 58: 110mm / 61: 120mm)
- Seatpost: New 3T Charlie Sqaero Team with Ritchey WCS Clamp
- Saddle: Selle Italia Novus Evo Boost Superflow
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano GRX – long cage mechanical (RX-812)
- Crankset: Shimano GRX, 40t chainring (XXS 165mm / 51: 170mm / 54 & 56: 172.5mm / 58 & 61: 175mm)
- Shifters: Shimano GRX
- Cassette: 11-speed Powerglide, 11-42
- Brakes: Shimano GRX flat-mount hydraulic disc with Shimano 160mm six-bolt rotor
- Rims: Pirelli Cinturato Gravel M, 700c, 37mm WAM, tubeless-ready or Panaracer GravelKing TLC, 700c, 41mm WAM, tubeless-ready
- Tires: Pirelli Cinturato Gravel M, 700c, 35mm labelled width
- Motor: Mahle ebikemotion X35 System for natural power support up to 250W in super light package
- Battery: 250Wh hidden battery included. Optional second battery available under the downtube