Exploro Racemax Rival AXS 2X12
Epic Cycles will accept returns within 30 days of the original purchase date. Note some items are non-refundable.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel your situation applies for a refund.
- Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
This product is available for Pickup on these stores:
- Houston, TX
- Denver, CO
- Delray Beach, FL
- Solana Beach, CA
Note that your product will be available for pickup in 72 hours.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
Whether riding road or gravel, we love speed. So everything on the 3T Exploro RaceMax frame is engineered for that. The end result is the first gravel bike that: Looks like a road bike, rides like a road bike and rips through gravel.
- Frame: Exploro RaceMax
- Fork: Fango RaceMax w/ compact crown
- Headset: 3T Minimax IS42/28.6 + IS 47/38
- Handlebar: 3T Superergo Pro
- Stem: Apto Stealth (XXS: 70mm - 51: 80mm - 54: 90mm - 56: 100mm - 58: 110mm - 61: 120mm)
- Seatpost: New 3T Charlie Sqaero Team w/ Ritchey WCS Clamp
- Rear Derailleur: Sram Rival AXS Max 36T
- Front Derailleur: Sram Rival AXS
- Crank: Sram Rival AXS, 46-33T chainrings, narrow Q-factor (XXS: 165mm - 51: 170mm - 54&56: 172,5mm - 58&61: 175mm)
- Shifters: Sram Rival AXS
- Cassette: 12-speed Rival AXS 10-36T
- Brakes: Sram Rival AXS Hydraulic Disc w/ Sram 160mm rotor
- Fulcrum Rapid Red 900, 700c, 22mm internal width, tubeless ready, (upgrade to 3T Discus 45|40 , 45|32)