Fourstroke 01 LT ONE
Epic Cycles will accept returns within 30 days of the original purchase date. Note some items are non-refundable.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel your situation applies for a refund.
- Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
This product is available for Pickup on these stores:
- Houston, TX
- Denver, CO
- Delray Beach, FL
- Solana Beach, CA
Note that your product will be available for pickup in 72 hours.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
There are no mounts to fight for podiums in races. The trails are your race track and it depends on how excited you are. We've made the Fourstroke 01 LT for riders like you, allowing you to do where control and traction are as important as power and efficiency.
- Frame: Fourstroke 01 Premium Carbon with APS Suspension SyStem 120mm Travel, Fully Guided Internal Cable Routing, PF92 Bottom Bracket, Post Mount Disc, 12x148mm Boost Thru-Axle
- Fork: Fox Float 34 SC Performance Elite
- Rear Shock: Fox Float DPS Performance Elite
- Bottom Bracket: BB86/BB92, press-fit
- Handlebar: BMC MFB01 Carbon 760mm
- Stem: BMC MSM01
- Seatpost: BMC RAD Integrated Dropper Seatpost, 80mm Drop
- Saddle: Fizik Antares R7
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX AXS Eagle
- Crankset: SRAM Gx Eagle Carbon 34T
- Shifters: SRAM AXS Controller
- Cassette: SRAM GX Eagle 10-52T
- Chain: SRAM GX Eagle
- Brakes: SRAM Level TLM / SRAM Centerline Rotors (160/160 S-M 180/160 L-XL)
- Rims: DT Swiss XR 1700 Wheelset 30mm Inner Width
- Tires: Maxxis Rekon 2.4" WT TR EXO
- Front Hub: DT Swiss 350 Straightpull Ratchet 36 SL
- Rear Hub: DT Swiss 350 Straightpull Ratchet 36 SL