Fourstroke 01 ONE
Epic Cycles will accept returns within 30 days of the original purchase date. Note some items are non-refundable.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel your situation applies for a refund.
- Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
This product is available for Pickup on these stores:
- Houston, TX
- Denver, CO
- Delray Beach, FL
- Solana Beach, CA
Note that your product will be available for pickup in 72 hours.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
Exceeding the demands of the world's best racers, the Fourstroke, with 100mm of front and rear travel and the revolutionary RAD integrated dropper post, is the most innovative XC racing machine. Its lightweight Premium carbon frame is designed around the Big Wheel Concept geometry, has an efficient double-link APS suspension system and integrated protection.
- Frame: Fourstroke 01 Premium Carbon with APS Suspension SyStem 100mm Travel, Fully Guided Internal Cable Routing, PF92 Bottom Bracket, Post Mount Disc, 12x148mm Boost Thru-Axle
- Fork: Fox Float 32 SC Factory
- Rear Shock: Fox Float DPS Factory
- Bottom Bracket: BB86/BB92, press-fit
- Handlebar: BMC MFB01 Carbon 760mm
- Stem: BMC MSM01
- Seatpost: BMC RAD Integrated Dropper Seatpost, 80mm Drop
- Saddle: Fizik Antares R5 Kium
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM XX1 AXS Eagle
- Crankset: SRAM XX1 Eagle Carbon 34T
- Shifters: SRAM AXS Controller
- Cassette: SRAM X01 Eagle 10-52T
- Chain: SRAM XX1 Eagle
- Brakes: SRAM Level Ultimate / SRAM Centerline Rotors (160/160 S-M 180/160 L-XL)
- Rims: DT Swiss XRC 1200 Wheelset 25mm Inner Width
- Tires: Vittoria Barzo 2.25
- Front Hub: DT Swiss 180 Straightpull Ratchet EXP 36
- Rear Hub: DT Swiss 180 Straightpull Ratchet EXP 36