Edge 830 Device Only
Epic Cycles will gladly accept returns within 30 days of original purchase date.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel your situation applies for a refund.Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
Who cares that the Edge 830 cycling computer — with touchscreen — offers dynamic performance monitoring and insights to help you improve? You do.
- Ride like you know every hill and curve. Plus, find the routes the locals hit most.
- Get lost in your ride knowing Edge will always get you back. No backseat rider needed.
- Ride your best, then beat it. Compare recent efforts to previous rides.
- Finally, a coach who doesn’t yell. Sync structured workouts right to your Edge.
- See your stats. All of them. Track more performance metrics than ever before.
- The longer the ride, the better. Get up to 20 hours of riding before you need to recharge.
Maps & Memory