Epic Cycles will gladly accept returns within 30 days of original purchase date.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on email@example.com if you feel your situation applies for a refund.Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
Everything you love about the Genius, but at a more affordable price. The Genius 950 is a mountain bike equipped with a Marzocchi fork, SRAM Eagle drivetrain and Syncros components. Get on the bike and hit the mountain.
- Frame: Genius Alloy SL 6011 custom butted / VLK Virtual 4 Link kinematic 27.5" (2.6 & 2.8) and 29" (2.4 & 2.6) tire compatible with Geo-BB adj. TBC Trunnion box construction / Boost 12x148mm
- Fork: Marzocchi Z2 Air Rail 3 3-Modes / 15x110mm QR axle / tapered steerer 44mm offset / Reb. Adj. / Lockout / 150mm travel
- Rear Shock: X-Fusion NUDE Trunnion SCOTT custom w. travel / geo adj. 3 modes: Lockout-Traction Control-Descend Reb. Adj. Travel 150-100-Lockout / 185X55mm
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB PF 92 MTB / shell 41x92mm
- Headset: yncros Pro Press Fit E2 / Tapered 1.5"-1 1/8" OD 50/62mm / ID 44/56mm
- Stem: Syncros FL2.0 / 6061 Alloy 6° / integrated Top Cap / 31.8mm / 1 1/8"
- Handlebar: Syncros Hixon 2.0 / Alloy 6061D.B. 12mm rise / 9° / 780mm Syncros Pro lock-on grips
- Saddle: Syncros Tofino 2.5 Regular
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM NX Eagle 12 Speed
- Crank: SRAM X1 Eagle DUB 32T
- Shifters: SRAM SX Eagle Trigger
- Cassette: SRAM SX-PG1210 / 11-50 T
- Chain: SRAM CN NX Eagle
- Brakes: Shimano MT501 Disc
- Rims: Syncros X-30 / 32H / 30mm Tubeless ready
- Spokes: Stainless Black 15G / 1.8mm
- Front Hub: Formula CL-811 / 15x110mm
- Rear Hub: Formula CL-148S / 12x148mm
- Tires: Maxxis Dissector / 2.6" / 60TPI Foldable Tubeless Ready / EXO
- Disk Rotors: Shimano SM-RT30 CL / 203/F and 180/R