Habit Carbon LT 1
Epic Cycles will accept returns within 30 days of the original purchase date. Note some items are non-refundable.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on email@example.com if you feel your situation applies for a refund.
- Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
This product is available for Pickup on these stores:
- Houston, TX
- Denver, CO
- Delray Beach, FL
- Solana Beach, CA
Note that your product will be available for pickup in 72 hours.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
The Habit LT is a progressive trail mountain bike that is down for the ups but lives to get down. Precisely tuned for controlled chaos.
- Frame: Habit Full Carbon, 140mm travel, Proportional Response Suspension and Geo, 55mm chainline, ISCG05, BSA threaded BB, post mount brake, tapered headtube, DirectLine internal cable routing, UDH hanger
- Fork: RockShox Lyrik Select+, 150mm, BedonAir, 15x110mm thru-axle, tapered steerer, 42mm offset
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB BSA MTB73 Wide
- Handlebar: HollowGram SAVE riser bar, Carbon, 35mm clamp, 30mm rise, 8° sweep, 5° rise, 780mm
- Headset: Integrated Sealed Bearing, Tapered
- Stem: Cannondale 1, 7075 Alloy, 1-1/8", 35mm, 0°
- Seatpost: Cannondale DownLow Dropper, internal routing, 31.6, 125mm (XS-S), 150mm (M), 170mm (L-XL)
- Saddle: Cannondale Scoop Shallow Elite, cro-mo rails
- Grips: Cannondale TrailShroom
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX Eagle Lunar
- Crank: SRAM GX Eagle, DUB, 55mm CL, 30T
- Shifters: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- Cassette: SRAM Eagle XG-1275, 10-52, 12-speed
- Chain: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- Brakes: SRAM Code R hydraulic disc, 4-piston, HS2 rotors, 200/200mm
- Brake levers: SRAM Code R hydraulic disc
- Rims: WTB KOM Trail i30 TCS, 32h, tubeless ready
- Spokes: DT Swiss Champion
- Front Hub: Formula 15x110mm thru-axle
- Rear Hub: DT Swiss, Star Ratchet, 12x148mm thru-axle
Front Tire: Maxxis Minion DHF, 29x2.5" (27.5x2.5" - XS), 3C, EXO+, tubeless ready
Rear Tire: Maxxis Dissector, 29x2.5" (27.5x2.5" - XS), 3C, EXO+, tubeless ready