Intrigue 29 2
Epic Cycles will accept returns within 30 days of the original purchase date. Note some items are non-refundable.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on email@example.com if you feel your situation applies for a refund.
- Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
This product is available for Pickup on these stores:
- Houston, TX
- Denver, CO
- Delray Beach, FL
- Solana Beach, CA
Note that your product will be available for pickup in 72 hours.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
The intrigue 29 mtb bike is engineered to fly over technical trails, through rocks at supersonic speed and take on the most technical trails with confidence.
- Frame: ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminum front and rear triangles, 125mm Maestro suspension, Maestro flip chip
- Fork: Fox 34 Float Rhythm, 140mm, GRIP damper, Boost 15x110 QR, 44mm offset, custom tuned for Liv
- Rear Shock: Fox Float DPS Performance, 185/50, custom tuned for Liv
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano, press fit
- Stem: Giant Contact SL 35
- Handlebar: Giant Contact Trail, 35
- Saddle: Liv Sylvia
- Seatpost: Giant Contact Switch dropper, remote lever, 30.9
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano SLX, Shadow+
- Crank: Shimano MT510, 30t
- Shifters: Shimano SLX
- Cassette: Shimano SLX, 12-speed, 10x51
- Chain: KMC X-12
- Brakes: Tektro Orion HD-M475 Disc Brake and Lever - Front Hydraulic Post Mount Black
- Brake Levers: Shimano MT501
- Rims: Giant AM 29 wheelset, alloy, 30mm inner
- Spokes: Sapim
- Front Hub: Shimano Boost [F] 15x110 [R] 12x148, sealed bearing
- Rear Hub: Shimano Boost [F] 15x110 [R] 12x148, sealed bearing
- Tires: [F] Maxxis Minion DHF, tubeless, 29x2.5, WT, 3C, EXO, TR [R] Maxxis Dissector, tubeless, 29x2.4, WT, 3C, EXO, TR