Epic Cycles will accept returns within 30 days of the original purchase date. Note some items are non-refundable.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on email@example.com if you feel your situation applies for a refund.
- Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
Kids move fast, and grow faster. At times, it can seem like there’s a small window for the perfect bike fit. The right bike for a young rider is a delicate balance between too small, too big, and a short-lived just right. If we’re going to inspire the next generation of riders, we need to keep kids comfortably riding longer.
- Frame: A1 Premium Butted Alloy, unisex frame, internal cable routing, 135x10mm forged dropouts, replaceable derailleur hanger
- Fork: A1 Premium Butted Alloy, Alloy steerer, V-Brake
- Bottom Bracket: Square taper, Plastic cups, 113mm spindle
- Stem: 3D Forged Aluminum, 35mm length, 6 degree rise, 25.4mm clamp diameter
- Handlebar: Alloy Mini Rise, Double Butted, 60mm Rise, 5-degree Backsweep, 580mm Width, 25.4mm Clamp Diameter, 19mm Bar End Diameter
- Saddle: Kids Bridge Saddle, 130mm
- Seatpost: Alloy, 2-bolt, 14mm offset, 27.2mm, 280mm length
- Pedals: Nylon platform w/ reflectors
- Grips: Jett Body Geometry, 19mm Internal Diameter, lock-on
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano RD-M310, 7-speed
- Crank: Forged Alloy, Square Taper, Adjustable 105/125mm Length, w/ Chainguard, Forged Alloy, 34T
- Shifters: microSHIFT TS39 , 7-speed
- Cassette: SunRace, 7-Speed, 11-34t
- Chain: KMC HV500
- Brakes: V-brake w/ tool-less reach adjust brake lever
- Rims: Alloy, 14mm Depth, 23mm Internal Width, 28H
- Spokes: Stainless, 14g
- Front Hub: Alloy, Loose Ball Bearings, Bolt type, 100mm Spacing, 28H
- Rear Hub: Alloy, Loose Ball Bearings, Bolt type, 135mm Spacing, 28H
- Tires: Front: Pathfinder Sport, 20x2.0", Rear: Pathfinder Sport, 20x2.0"