P Ultegra Di2
Epic Cycles will accept returns within 30 days of the original purchase date. Note some items are non-refundable.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel your situation applies for a refund.
- Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
This product is available for Pickup on these stores:
- Houston, TX
- Denver, CO
- Delray Beach, FL
- Solana Beach, CA
Note that your product will be available for pickup in 72 hours.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
The P-Series is for the athlete seeking speed, storage, value, and comfort. It’s our no-nonsense machine engineered to get you from A to B as fast as possible. It’s a no-excuses machine and your perfect PR sidekick. It’s lighter and more aero than its predecessor, the P3, making it faster on all courses.
- Frame: Carbon fiber
- Fork: Cervélo All-Carbon, Tapered P Fork
- Bottom Bracket: JY-BB 24
- Handlebar: Zipp Vuka Bull Carbon/Zipp Carbon Extensions
- Headset: FSA IS2 1-1/8 x 1-3/8”
- Stem: Cervélo Alloy
- Seatpost: Cervélo SP23 Carbon Tri Post
- Saddle: Prologo Dimension Tri T4.0 OR Selle Italia WATT Manganese
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2 8150, 12 spd
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2 8150, 12 spd
- Crank: Shimano Ultegra 8100 52/36
- Shifters: Shimano Dura Ace Di2 9150 12 spd
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra CS-R8100, 12 spd, 11-30
- Chain: Shimano CN-M8100, 12 spd
- Brakes: Riderever Triva Hydraulic Disc
- Brake Levers: Riderever Triva Carbon Di2
- Rims: Reserve 50mm DT370, 24h (F), 24h (R), 21mm IW, Center-Lock, Tubeless Ready OR Reserve 50mm Zipp 76/176 HG, 24h (F), 24h (R), 21mm IW, Center-Lock, Tubeless Ready
- Tires: Vittoria Zaffiro Pro V Folding G2.0 25c