P5 Ultegra Di2
Epic Cycles will accept returns within 30 days of the original purchase date. Note some items are non-refundable.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on email@example.com if you feel your situation applies for a refund.
- Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
For the P5 we focused entirely on aero performance—within the boxes defined by the UCI, anyway. We applied years of experience in engineering the fastest aero bikes and real-world testing with our pro athletes. The result is a bike that pushes the boundaries in every way possible. We spent hours in CFD, FEA, and ISO testing and the reviews came back from our athletes: BRB.
- Frame: Carbon fiber
- Fork: Cervélo All-Carbon, Tapered P5 Fork for Disc
- Bottom Bracket: JY-BB 24
- Headset: FSA IS2 1 x 1-3/8
- Handlebar: P5 CarbonBasebar/EX10 Riser/Carbon Extensions
- Saddle: Prologo Dimension Tri NACK
- Seatpost: Cervélo SP23 Carbon Tri Post
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2 8050, 11 spd
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2 8050, 11 spd
- Crank: Shimano Ultegra 8000 52/36
- Shifters: Shimano Dura Ace Di2 9160, 11 spd
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra CS-R8000, 11 spd, 11-30
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG701, 11 spd
- Brakes: Shimano Dura-Ace 9170 Hydraulic Disc
- Brake Levers: Shimano Dura-Ace 9180
- Rims: DT Swiss P1800 32 Spline, 24h (F), 24h (R), Tubeless Ready, Center-Lock, Tubeless Ready
- Tires: Vittoria Corsa Speed TLR 25c G
- Disk Rotors: Shimano SM-RT800, 160mm