P5 Ultegra Di2 Purple Sunset 61
Epic Cycles will accept returns within 30 days of the original purchase date. Note some items are non-refundable.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel your situation applies for a refund.
- Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
This product is available for Pickup on these stores:
- Houston, TX
- Denver, CO
- Delray Beach, FL
- Solana Beach, CA
Note that your product will be available for pickup in 72 hours.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
For the P5 we focused entirely on aero performance—within the boxes defined by the UCI, anyway. We applied years of experience in engineering the fastest aero bikes and real-world testing with our pro athletes. The result is a bike that pushes the boundaries in every way possible.
- Frame: Carbon fiber
- Fork: Cervélo All-Carbon, Tapered P5 Fork
- Bottom Bracket: JY-BB 24
- Headset: FSA IS2 1 x 1-3/8
- Stem: NA
- Handlebar: P5 CarbonBasebar/EX10 Riser/Carbon Extensions
- Saddle: Prologo Dimension Tri TiRox OR Selle Italia WATT Ti
- Seatpost: Cervélo SP23 Carbon Tri Post
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2 8150, 12 spd
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2 8150, 12 spd
- Crank: Shimano Ultegra 8100 52/36
- Shifters: Shimano Dura Ace Di2 9180, 12 spd
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra CS-R8100, 12 spd, 11-30
- Chain: Shimano CN-M8100, 12 spd
- Brakes: Shimano Dura-Ace 9270 Hydraulic Disc
- Brake Levers: Shimano Dura-Ace 9180
- Rims: DT Swiss P1800 32 Spline, 24h (F), 24h (R), Center-Lock, Tubeless Ready
- Tires: Vittoria Corsa Speed TLR 25c G2.0