Paris Disk 105 A102
Epic Cycles will gladly accept returns within 30 days of original purchase date.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel your situation applies for a refund.Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
With 15 wins in the Tour de France, Pinarello decided that naming their newest bike the “Paris” was only appropriate. While it takes many hints from the Tour-dominating Dogma models, the Paris is made to be accessible to a wider range of riders.
- Frame: Material Torayca T600 UD Carbon
- Fork: Torayca T600 UD Carbon
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano BBR60, ITA Threaded
- Headset: MOST 1 1/8" Integrated
- Stem: MOST Tiger Alu
- Handlebar: MOST Jaguar XA Alu
- Saddle: MOST Lynx Air
- Seatpost: Pinarello Aero Carbon
- Pedals: Not included
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 R7000
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105 R7000
- Crank: Shimano 105 R7000, 50/34
- Shifters: Levers Shimano 105 R7020
- Cassette: Shimano 105 R7000, 11-28
- Chain: Shimano HG601
- Brakes: Calipers Shimano 105 R7020
- Tires: Pinarello, 700x25c