Paris Rival Etap AXS
Epic Cycles will gladly accept returns within 30 days of original purchase date.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel your situation applies for a refund.Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us at one of the numbers below:
Delray Beach, FL: 561-450-6470
Denver, CO: 720-542-8712
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
With 15 wins in the Tour de France, Pinarello decided that naming their newest bike the “Paris” was only appropriate. While it takes many hints from the Tour-dominating Dogma models, the Paris is made to be accessible to a wider range of riders. It is considered an endurance road bike that is perfect for going fast over long stretches while maintaining maximum comfort. With the Prince, you get a taste of the world-renowned Pinarello speed along with comfortable geometry and an excellent price. This bike is an ideal way to fall in love with the dominance of the Pinarello brand.
- Frame: Torayca T600 UD Carbon
- Fork: Paris Onda Fork with ForkFlap™, Tapered head tube
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB
- Headset: MOST 1 1/8" Integrated
- Stem: Aluminium 6061, triple butted with integrated battery and cable routing
- Handlebar: Jaguar XA Aero Di2
- Pedals: Not Included
- Rims: Fulcrum Racing 700DB
- Tires: Pirelli P7 black 60 tpi Nylon breaker, Max Tyre Size 25mm
- Disk Rotors: SRAM 160mm
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM Rival eTap AXS
- Front Derailleur: SRAM Rival eTap AXS
- Crank: SRAM Rival AXS
- Shifters: SRAM Rival eTap AXS
- Cassette: SRAM Rival 12-speed
- Chain: SRAM Rival 12-speed
- Brakes: SRAM Rival