Epic Cycles will gladly accept returns within 30 days of original purchase date.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on email@example.com if you feel your situation applies for a refund.Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us at one of the numbers below:
Delray Beach, FL: 561-450-6470
Denver, CO: 720-542-8712
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
With just 215g of weight, Protone has the lowest drag and the fastest heat dissipation coefficients compared to any other ventilated helmet. Thanks to several ventilation holes and a thick padding material, heat and moisture are dissipated very fast, improving comfort and performance without giving up on safety: the top area is reinforced with an internal plastic sub-structure that increases crash protection.
- chin pad with chin strap made of eco-leather
- three-dimensional 3D Dry padding based on a multi-layer, open-cell construction
- removable and washable inner padding made of Coolmax® material
- innovative inner strengthening frame
- In Moulding technology, which combines the inner shell made of polystyrene with the outer shell made of polycarbonate
- polycarbonate layer that covers the shell on the top, on the base ring and on the back.
- Octo Fit adjustment system
- inner padding material has undergone an antibacterial and antimicrobial Sanitized® process
- incredibly aerodynamic and powerful shell
- high visibility stickers for maximum safety even in poor visibility conditions