Epic Cycles will accept returns within 30 days of the original purchase date. Note some items are non-refundable.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel your situation applies for a refund.
- Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
This product is available for Pickup on these stores:
- Houston, TX
- Denver, CO
- Delray Beach, FL
- Solana Beach, CA
Note that your product will be available for pickup in 72 hours.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
A proven winner in the realm of World, European and National titles, the Cervelo R5-CX may just be the finest and fastest cyclocross frame ever made. Pairing the supreme performance and design of the classic road R5 with the cyclocross-specific tweaks such as double seatpost clamps and increased tire clearance, the R5-CX is, simply put, built to win; the rest is up to you.
- Frame: Carbon fiber
- Fork: Cervélo All-Carbon, Tapered R5CX Fork
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB, T47 BBright
- Headset: FSA IS2 1-1/4 x 1-1/2
- Stem: Cervélo ST31 Carbon
- Handlebar: Cervélo HB13 Carbon, 31.8mm clamp
- Saddle: Selle Italia Flite Boost SuperFlow Ti
- Seatpost: Cervélo SP24 Carbon
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM Force AXS, 12 speed
- Crank: SRAM Force 1 AXS, 40T, DUB, with power meter
- Power Meter: SRAM Force 1 AXS, 40T, DUB, with power meter
- Shifters: SRAM Force AXS, 12 speed
- Cassette: SRAM Force, 10-33, 12 Speed
- Chain: SRAM Force, 12 speed
- Brakes: SRAM Force
- Rims: Rear:Reserve 44, 25mm IW, Zipp 176,12x142mm, XDR freehub, 24H, centerlock, tubeless compatible Front: Reserve 40, 25.5mm IW, Zipp 76, 24H, centerlock, tubeless compatible
- Tires: Panaracer CGCX TLC 700x33c