R5 Ultegra Di2
Epic Cycles will accept returns within 30 days of the original purchase date. Note some items are non-refundable.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on email@example.com if you feel your situation applies for a refund.
- Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
This product is available for Pickup on these stores:
- Houston, TX
- Denver, CO
- Delray Beach, FL
- Solana Beach, CA
Note that your product will be available for pickup in 72 hours.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
R5 has one job—get to the top, fast. But for all the glory and fanfare that comes with a summit finish, they're rarely the only climb of the day. And while a race isn't usually won on a descent, they can certainly be lost. A climbing bike that can't carve a hairpin is a bit like a cup of decaf coffee. This is the fourth iteration of the R5, and while weight and stiffness have varied over the years, the handling, poise, and unmatched prowess on a descent have been consistent since day one.
- Frame: Carbon
- Fork: Cervélo All-Carbon, Tapered R5 Fork
- Bottom Bracket: JY-BB 24
- Handlebar: Cervélo HB13 Carbon
- Headset: FSA IS2 1-1/4 x 1-1/2
- Stem: Cervélo ST31 Carbon
- Seatpost: Cervelo SP24 Seatpost
- Saddle: Prologo Scratch M5 PAS TiRox OR Selle Italia FLITE BOOST SuperFlow Ti
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2 8150, 12 spd
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2 8150, 12 spd
- Crank: Shimano Ultegra 8100 52/36
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra Di2 8170, 12 spd
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra CS-R8100, 12 spd, 11-30
- Chain: Shimano CN-M8100, 12 spd
- Brakes: Shimano Ultegra 8170 Hydraulic Disc
- Rims: New Reserve 34/37mm DT370, 24h (F), 24h (R), 22.6mm IW (F), 21.6mm IW (R), Center-Lock, Tubeless Ready OR New Reserve 34/37mm Zipp 76/176 HG, 24h (F), 24h (R), 22.6mm IW (F), 21.6mm IW (R), Center-Lock, Tubeless Ready
- Tires: Vittoria Corsa TLR G2.0 25c