Revolt Advanced 2
Epic Cycles will accept returns within 30 days of the original purchase date. Note some items are non-refundable.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on email@example.com if you feel your situation applies for a refund.
- Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
This product is available for Pickup on these stores:
- Houston, TX
- Denver, CO
- Delray Beach, FL
- Solana Beach, CA
Note that your product will be available for pickup in 72 hours.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
Quick gravel, rough gravel, pavement or dirt. However you choose to ride, this bike does it all. A new carbon frame and adjustable wheelbase make it more capable than ever.
- Frame: Advanced-Grade Composite, 12x142mm thru-axle, disc, flip chip dropout
- Fork: Advanced-Grade Composite, full-composite OverDrive steerer, 12mm thru-axle, disc
- Bottom Bracket: Praxis, press fit
- Handlebar: Giant Contact XR D-Fuse, 31.8mm XS:42cm, S:42cm, M:44cm, M/L:44cm, L:46cm, XL:46cm
- Stem: Giant Contact, 8-degree XS:50mm, S:60mm, M:70mm, M/L:80mm, L:80mm, XL:90mm
- Seatpost: Giant D-Fuse, composite, 14mm offset
- Saddle: Giant Approach
- Grips: Stratus Lite 3.0
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano GRX RX-810
- Front Derailleur: Shimano GRX RX-810
- Crank: FSA Omega AGX, 32/48 XS:170mm, S:170mm, M:172.5mm, M/L:172.5mm, L:175mm, XL:175mm
- Shifters: Shimano GRX RX-600, 2x11
- Cassette: Shimano 105, 11-speed, 11x34
- Chain: KMC X11SL-1
- Brakes: Shimano GRX RX-400 hydraulic, Giant MPH rotors [F]160mm, [R]160mm
- Brake Levers: Shimano GRX RX-600 hydraulic
- Rims: Giant P-X2 Disc wheelset
- Spokes: Giant P-X2 Disc wheelset
- Front Hub: Giant P-X2 Disc wheelset
- Rear Hub: Giant P-X2 Disc wheelset
- Tires: Giant CrossCut AT 1, 700x38c, tubeless