Revolt Advanced Pro 1
Epic Cycles will accept returns within 30 days of the original purchase date. Note some items are non-refundable.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on email@example.com if you feel your situation applies for a refund.
- Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
Now lighter, smoother and more adaptable to variable terrain, this all-new, ready-for-anything gravel bike combines ultra-efficient performance with next-level control.
- Frame: Advanced-Grade Composite, 12x142mm thru-axle, disc, flip chip dropout
- Fork: Advanced SL-Grade Composite, full-composite OverDrive steerer, 12mm thru-axle, disc
- Rear Shock: N/A
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB, press fit
- Stem: Giant Contact, 8-degree XS:50mm, S:60mm, M:70mm, M/L:80mm, L:80mm, XL:90mm
- Handlebar: Giant Contact SLR XR D-Fuse, 31.8mm XS:42cm, S:42cm, M:44cm, M/L:44cm, L:46cm, XL:46cm
- Saddle: Giant Approach SL
- Seatpost: Giant D-Fuse SLR, composite, -5/+15mm offset
- Pedals: N/A
- Grips: Stratus Lite 3.0
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM Rival eTap AXS
- Front Derailleur: SRAM Rival eTap AXS
- Crank: SRAM Rival D1 DUB, 30/43 XS:170mm, S:170mm, M:172.5mm, M/L:172.5mm, L:175mm, XL:175mm
- Shifters: SRAM Rival eTap AXS, 2x12
- Cassette: SRAM Rival, 12-speed, 10x33
- Chain: SRAM Rival D1
- Brakes: SRAM Rival eTap AXS hydraulic, SRAM PaceLine rotors [F]160mm, [R]160mm
- Brake Levers: SRAM Rival eTap AXS hydraulic
- Rims: Giant CXR 1 Carbon Disc WheelSystem
- Spokes: Giant CXR 1 Carbon Disc WheelSystem
- Front Hub: Giant CXR 1 Carbon Disc WheelSystem
- Rear Hub: Giant CXR 1 Carbon Disc WheelSystem
- Tires: Maxxis Receptor, 700x40c, tubeless