RLT 9 RDO 2-Star Apex 1
Epic Cycles will accept returns within 30 days of the original purchase date. Note some items are non-refundable.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel your situation applies for a refund.
- Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
This product is available for Pickup on these stores:
- Houston, TX
- Denver, CO
- Delray Beach, FL
- Solana Beach, CA
Note that your product will be available for pickup in 72 hours.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
You want to not just go the distance but do you go there fast? The RLT 9 RDO is a gravel bike made to make the miles sail past. Do you want to explore? This bike encourages it. How about undertaking long and adventurous rides? Please do.
- Frame: Niner RDO carbon fiber: internal cable routing; integrated bottle, bag, rack and fender mounts; flat mount; 12x142 Thru Axle
- Fork: Niner rdo full carbon; integrated bottle, bag, rack and fender mounts; internal cable routing; flat mount; 12x100 Thru Axle
- Bottom Bracket: Prestine pf30 thread together
- Headset: Niner integrated shis description IS42/28.6|IS52/40
- Stem: Niner Alloy
- Handlebar: Easton EA50 AX
- Saddle: Niner Custom With Chro-mo rails, Embossed Niner graphic
- Seatpost: Niner Alloy
- Grips: Niner bar tape
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM APEX 1 LONG CAGE
- Crank: SRAM APEX 1 40T
- Shifters: SRAM APEX 1 11SP
- Cassette: SRAM PG 1130 11SP 11-42T
- Chain: SRAM PC 1130 11SP
- Brakes: SRAM APEX 1 HRD FM
- Brake Levers: SRAM APEX 1 HRD
- Rims: Niner Alloy, 22.5MM Internal Width, Centerlock, 100 X12MM
- Tires: Schwalbe G-One Allround performance Raceguard TLE, 700 X 40
- Disk Rotors: SRAM Centerline160/160MM CL