RLT 9 RDO 4 Star
Epic Cycles will gladly accept returns within 30 days of original purchase date.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel your situation applies for a refund.Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us at one of the numbers below:
Delray Beach, FL: 561-450-6470
Denver, CO: 720-542-8712
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
Instead of designing a no-frills, no-frills, super-light, too-stiff carbon frame for our new RLT 9 RDO, we've built you a bike you'll want to ride all the time, everywhere. With extra tire clearance, multiple accessory and cargo settings, plus smooth frame and smooth ride characteristics, you can pedal and be happy – anywhere and everywhere, not just in your Strava segments.
- Frame: NINER RDO CARBON FIBER: INTERNAL CABLE ROUTING; INTEGRATED BOTTLE, BAG, RACK AND FENDER MOUNTS; FLAT MOUNT; 12X142 THRU AXLE
- Fork: NINER RDO FULL CARBON; INTEGRATED BOTTLE, BAG, RACK AND FENDER MOUNTS; INTERNAL CABLE ROUTING; FLAT MOUNT; 12X100 THRU AXLE
- Bottom Bracket: EASTON PF30
- Headset: NINER INTEGRATED SHIS DESCRIPTION IS42/28.6|IS52/40
- Stem: NINER RDO
- Handlebar: EASTON EA50 AX
- Saddle: NINER CUSTOM WITH CRN-TI RAILS, EMBOSSED NINER GRAPHIC
- Seatpost: NINER RDO CARBON, 400MM
- Grips: NINER BAR TAPE
- Rear Derailleur: SHIMANO GRX800 GS 11SP SHADOW PLUS
- Crank: EASTON EC90 CARBON, 40T
- Shifters: SHIMANO GRX800 11SP
- Cassette: SHIMANO XT M8000 11SP 11-42T
- Chain: SHIMANO HG 601 11SP
- Brakes: SHIMANO GRX800
- Brake Levers: SHIMANO GRX800
- Rims: DT SWISS G 1800 SPLINE 25, CENTERLOCK, 100X12MM
- Tires: SCHWALBE G-ONE ALLROUND EVO SUPER TERRAIN, TLE, ADDIX SPEEDGRIP, 700X45
- Disk Rotors: SHIMANO RT800 160/160MM CL ROTORS