RLT e9 RDO-4-Star-2021
Epic Cycles will gladly accept returns within 30 days of original purchase date.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on email@example.com if you feel your situation applies for a refund.Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
Billed as Niner's first electric gravel, but it's more like a pedal-driven SUV. Or an expedition vehicle overland. Or a ninja urban transit vehicle. The design details of this Niner make this new bike feel at home in a wide variety of environments, rolling on a wide swath of surfaces comfortably.
- Frame: Niner rdo carbon
- Fork: Niner rdo carbon
- Headset: Niner integrated shis description is42/286 | is52/40
- Stem: Niner alloy stem, niner graphic
- Handlebar: Easton ea50 ax (50cm-420mm, 53cm-440mm, 56/59cm-460mm)
- Saddle: Niner custom with cr-mo rails, embossed niner graphic
- Seatpost: Niner carbon, 400mm, niner graphic
- Grips: Niner bar tape
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano GRX 600
- Crank: Praxis Bosch G4 ISIS 42T (50CM-170MM, 53/56CM-172.5MM, 59CM-175MM)
- Shifters: Shimano GRX 600
- Cassette: Shimano SLX M7000 11-42T
- Chain: Shimano CN-E8000
- Brakes: Shimano GRX 400
- Brake Levers: Shimano GRX 600
- Rims: Stans Notubes Arch D, Formula CL-811 HUB 110X15MM Front
- Tires: Schwalbe G-One Speed performance, 700X50C
- Disk Rotors: Shimano RT-EM810 180MM Cenerlock
- Motor: BOSCH GEN4 performance line CX 25KPH
- Battery: BOSCH powertube 500WH
- Remote: BOSCH Purion