Roadmachine 01 One
Epic Cycles will accept returns within 30 days of the original purchase date. Note some items are non-refundable.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on email@example.com if you feel your situation applies for a refund.
- Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
The extraordinarily capable BMC Roadmachine 01 combines relentless speed with indulgent comfort, so you can go further, faster. Its Premium Carbon frame and fork were designed using TCC Endurance technology, and feature ICS technology, Stealth Cable Routing and a Premium Carbon D-Shape seatpost.
- Frame: Roadmachine 01 Premium Carbon with Tuned Compliance Concept Endurance ICS Technology, Stealth Cable Routing Flat Mount Disc 12x142mm Thru-Axle
- Fork: Teammachine SLR Carbon TCC Race Compliance Level
- Internal Cable Routing Flat Mount Disc Stealth Dropout Design 12x100mm Thru-Axle
- Handlebar: ICS Carbon, One-Piece Full Carbon Cockpit
- Stem: ICS Carbon, One-Piece Full Carbon Cockpit
- Seatpost: Roadmachine 01 Premium Carbon D-Shaped Seatpost
- Saddle: Fizik Argo Vento R5 (140mm)
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM RED eTap AXS
- Front Derailleur: SRAM RED eTap AXS
- Crankset: SRAM RED AXS
- Shifters: SRAM RED eTap AXS HRD
- Cassette: SRAM RED XG-1290 10-33T
- Brakes: SRAM RED eTap AXS HRD, Centerline XR Rotors (160/160)
- Rims: Zipp 303 Firecrest Tubeless Disc
- Tires: Vittoria Corsa N.EXT, 28mm