Roadmachine X ONE
Epic Cycles will accept returns within 30 days of the original purchase date. Note some items are non-refundable.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on email@example.com if you feel your situation applies for a refund.
- Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
This product is available for Pickup on these stores:
- Houston, TX
- Denver, CO
- Delray Beach, FL
- Solana Beach, CA
Note that your product will be available for pickup in 72 hours.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
The BMC Roadmachine X is the most progressive Roadmachine ever. Now in an updated carbon version, it merges signature compliance and performance with significantly increased capabilities to take the edge off the roughest roads. Designed with proven endurance geometry and wide adjustability.
Reset the boundaries of your riding adventures. From epic roads to distant gravel tracks, BMC Roadmachine X provides the missing link.
- Frame: Roadmachine X Premium Carbon with Tuned Compliance Concept Endurance, Internal Cable Routing, PF86 Bottom Bracket, Flat Mount Disc, 12x142mm Thru-Axle
- Fork: Roadmachine X Premium Carbon with Tuned Compliance Concept Endurance, Internal Cable Routing, Flat Mount Disc, 12x100mm Thru-Axle, 50mm Offset (Size 47-51) 45mm Offset (Size 54-61)
- Bottom Bracket: BB86/BB92, press-fit
- Handlebar: BMC RAB 02 Ergo Top Shape Compact Bend
- Stem: BMC RSM01
- Seatpost: Roadmachine X Premium Carbon D-Shaped Seatpost, 15mm Offset
- Saddle: Fizik Terra Argo X3
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM FORCE eTap AXS
- Crankset: SRAM FORCE AXS 1 44T
- Shifters: SRAM FORCE eTap AXS HRD
- Cassette: SRAM FORCE AXS
- Chain: SRAM FORCE 12 Speed
- Brakes: SRAM FORCE eTap AXS HRD Centerline X Rotors (160/160)
- Rims: CRD-321 Carbon Tubeless Ready 35mm
- Tires: WTB Expanse 32mm
- Front Hub: CRD-321
- Rear Hub: CRD-321