Epic Cycles will accept returns within 30 days of the original purchase date. Note some items are non-refundable.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel your situation applies for a refund.
- Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
This product is available for Pickup on these stores:
- Houston, TX
- Denver, CO
- Delray Beach, FL
- Solana Beach, CA
Note that your product will be available for pickup in 72 hours.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
The Rockhopper presents itself with a lightweight yet durable Premium A1 aluminum frame. The material impresses with a low weight without sacrificing stiffness. Increased crotch clearance, thoughtful internal cable routing and retractable seatpost compatibility round out the package.
- Frame: Specialized A1 premium butted alloy, zero-stack head tube, internal cable routing, 135x9mm forged dropouts, chainstay-mounted disc brake, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger, stealth rack mounts, dropper post compatible
- Fork: SR Suntour XCE 27.5, 28mm stanchions, Rx Tune, coil spring, QR, 80/90/100mm travel (size-specific), 42mm offset
- Bottom Bracket: Square-tapered, 73mm, internal bearings, 122.5mm spindle
- Stem: 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 7-degree rise
- Handlebar: Alloy Mini Rise, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm
- Saddle: Bridge Sport, Steel rails, 155/143mm
- Seatpost: Alloy, 2-bolt clamp, 30.9mm
- Pedals: SBC-54 Flat pedal
- Grips: Specialized MTB Grip, lock-on
- Rear Derailleur: Microshift Mezzo, 8spd
- Front Derailleur: microSHIFT FD-M462, 2-speed
- Crank: Stout 2x, forged alloy
- Shifters: microSHIFT, TS39-8R, 2x8-speed
- Cassette: SunRace, 8-speed, 11-34t
- Chain: KMC X8 EPT, anti-rust coating, 8-speed w/ reusable Missing Link™
- Brakes: Radius CX7, mechanical disc, 160mm
- Rims: Specialized alloy, disc only, double-wall, 25mm inner width, 32h
- Spokes: Stainless, 14g
- Front Hub: Formula 6-Bolt, disc, 100x9mm spacing, quick-release, 32H
- Rear Hub: Formula SP-2125, 6-Bolt freehub, disc, 135x9mm spacing, quick-release
- Tires: Front: Fast Trak Sport, 27.5 x 2.35", Rear: Fast Trak Sport, 27.5 x 2.35"