Rockhopper Sport 29
Epic Cycles will gladly accept returns within 30 days of original purchase date.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on email@example.com if you feel your situation applies for a refund.Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
Maybe you see your legs on the singletrack, or maybe you're just curious about the mud? Either way, the Rockhopper Sport 29 is the only bike you need to live out your trail fantasies. A focus is placed on long-term performance, and we're not talking about 100-mile trail rides. Its corrosion-resistant hardware is built to last, while all components are purposefully selected for their balance of strength and capability. And organizing it all over the top is our Trail 29 Geometry that's guaranteed to make you feel planted, confident and efficient when you head out into the mud.
- Frame: Specialized A1 premium butted alloy, zero-stack head tube, internal cable routing, 135x9mm forged dropouts, chainstay-mounted disc brake, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger, stealth rack mounts, dropper post compatible
- Fork: SR Suntour XCM 29, 30mm stanchions, Rx Tune, coil spring, QR, 90/100mm travel (size-specific), 42mm offset
- Bottom Bracket: Square-tapered, 73mm, internal bearings, 122.5mm spindle
- Stem: 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 7-degree rise
- Handlebar: Stout Mini Rise, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm
- Saddle: Bridge Sport, Steel rails, 155/143mm
- Seatpost: Alloy, 2-bolt clamp, 30.9mm
- Pedals: SBC-54 Flat pedal
- Grips: Specialized MTB Grip, lock-on
- Rear Derailleur: Microshift RD-M46L, 9spd
- Front Derailleur: microSHIFT FD-M462, 2-speed
- Crank: Stout 2x, forged alloy
- Shifters: Microshift, SL-M859R, 2x9
- Cassette: SunRace, 9-Speed, 11-36t
- Chain: KMC X9EPT, 9-speed, anti-corrosion coating w/ reusable Missing Link™
- Brakes: Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 180mm
- Rims: Specialized alloy, disc only, double-wall, 25mm inner width, 32h
- Spokes: Stainless, 14g
- Front Hub: Formula 6-Bolt, disc, 100x9mm spacing, quick-release, 32H
- Rear Hub: Formula SP-2125, 6-Bolt freehub, disc, 135x9mm spacing, quick-release
- Tires: Front: Fast Trak Sport, 29x2.35", Rear: Fast Trak Sport, 29x2.35"