S-Works Aethos - SRAM Red eTap AXS
Epic Cycles will accept returns within 30 days of the original purchase date. Note some items are non-refundable.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on email@example.com if you feel your situation applies for a refund.
- Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
This product is available for Pickup on these stores:
- Houston, TX
- Denver, CO
- Delray Beach, FL
- Solana Beach, CA
Note that your product will be available for pickup in 72 hours.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
Don't get us wrong, we are all for racing. The best climbs on the Tour, the monumental Classics, they are all in our DNA. But sometimes just riding for the love of riding is just what we need. And for that the Aethos was born. Sure, without being all about performance, it turns out to be the lightest frame out there, and without compromising on style. Aethos: billions of calculations in search of one thing: the perfect ride.
- Frame: S-Works Aethos FACT 12r Carbon, Rider First Engineered™, Threaded BB, Electronic cable routing only, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount discl
- Fork: S-Works FACT Carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB BSA 68
- Stem: S-Works SL, alloy, titanium bolts, 6-degree rise
- Handlebar: S-Works Short & Shallow, 125mm Drop, 75mm Reach w/Di2 Hole
- Saddle: Body Geometry S-Works Power, carbon fiber rails, carbon fiber base
- Seatpost: Roval Alpinist Carbon Seatpost
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM RED eTAP AXS, 12-speed
- Front Derailleur: SRAM RED eTAP AXS, braze-on
- Crank: SRAM RED AXS Power Meter, 48/35T
- Power Meter: SRAM RED AXS Power Meter, 48/35T
- Shifters: SRAM Red eTap AXS
- Cassette: SRAM RED XG-1290, 12-speed, 10-33t
- Chain: SRAM RED 12-speed
- Brakes: SRAM Red eTAP AXS, hydraulic disc
- Rims: Front: Roval Alpinist CLX, 21mm internal width carbon rim, 33mm depth, Win Tunnel Engineered, Roval AFD hub, 21h, DT Swiss Aerolite spokes, Rear: Roval Alpinist CLX, 21mm internal width carbon rim, 33mm depth, Win Tunnel Engineered, Roval AFD hub, 24h, DT Swiss Aerolite spokes
- Tires: Front: Turbo Cotton, 320 TPI, 700x26mm, Rear: Turbo Cotton, 320 TPI, 700x26mm