S-Works Turbo Creo SL
Epic Cycles will gladly accept returns within 30 days of original purchase date.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel your situation applies for a refund.Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us at one of the numbers below:
Delray Beach, FL: 561-450-6470
Denver, CO: 720-542-8712
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
We have a long history of developing the best performing road bikes in the world. Tarmac, Venge, Roubaix, Allez, Diverge: each one dominates its respective category, with the best technologies in the industry. And while that's a tough record to match, the S-Works Turbo Creo SL will exceed your expectations for e-road performance: it's light, smooth, capable and even sprightly, all with the power to flatten mountains, laugh at headwinds and go further than you thought possible.
- Frame: FACT 11r carbon, Open Road Geometry, front/rear thru-axles, fully integrated down tube battery, internal cable routing, fender/rack mounts, Boost™ 12x148mm
- Fork: Future Shock 2.0 w/ Smooth Boot, Boost™ 12x110mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- Stem: S-Works Future Stem w/ Integrated Computer mount
- Handlebar: S-Works Carbon Hover Drop 125mm, Reach 75mm, w/Di2 hole
- Saddle: Body Geometry S-Works Power, carbon fiber rails, carbon fiber base
- Seatpost: Roval Terra Carbon Seat Post, 20mm Offset
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM Red XPLR eTap AXS
- Crank: Praxis Carbon Crank Arms, SRAM X-SYNC, 46T
- Shifters: SRAM Red eTap AXS
- Cassette: SRAM XPLR, XG-1271, 12-speed, 10-44t
- Chain: SRAM XX1 Eagle
- Brakes: SRAM Red eTAP AXS, hydraulic disc
- Rims: Front: Roval Terra CLX, 30mm inner width carbon rim, 32mm depth, Roval AFD hub, 24h, DT Swiss Aerolite spokes, Rear: Roval Terra CLX, 30mm inner width carbon rim, 32mm depth, Roval AFD hub, 24h, DT Swiss Aerolite spokes
- Tires: Front: S-Works Turbo 700x30 Rapid Air 2BR, Rear: S-Works Turbo 700x30 Rapid Air 2BR
- Motor: Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor
- Battery: Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh
- Charger: Custom charger, 48V System w/ SL system charger plug