S5 Dura ace Di2
Epic Cycles will accept returns within 30 days of the original purchase date. Note some items are non-refundable.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel your situation applies for a refund.
- Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
This product is available for Pickup on these stores:
- Houston, TX
- Denver, CO
- Delray Beach, FL
- Solana Beach, CA
Note that your product will be available for pickup in 72 hours.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
The Cervélo S5 focuses on aerodynamic performance and stiffness, making it a preferred base for the world's fastest sprinters. But don't think that's all - despite the lateral stiffness, the S5 offers an incredibly comfortable ride. No doubt you've noticed the now legendary V-shaft. Cervélo have tweaked this shape to deliver the best possible performance in the wind, hide the cables inside and allow enough handlebar/stem options to fit pretty much everyone.
- Frame: Carbon fiber
- Fork: Cervélo All-Carbon, Tapered S5 Fork
- Bottom Bracket: Ceramic Speed, BBright for 24mm spindle
- Headset: FSA IS2 1-1/8 x 1-3/8
- Stem: Cervélo ST35 Carbon
- Handlebar: Cervélo HB14 Carbon
- Saddle: Selle Italia NOVUS BOOST EVO SuperFlow Carbon
- Seatpost: Cervélo SP20 Carbon
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace, R9250, 12 speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace, R9250, 12 speed
- Crank: Shimano Dura Ace, R9200, 52/36T, 12 Speed
- Shifters: Shimano Dura Ace, R9270, 12 speed
- Cassette: Shimano Dura-Ace, 11-30, 12 Speed
- Chain: Shimano M9100, 12 speed
- Brakes: Shimano Dura Ace
- Rims: Rear: Reserve 63, 24.4mm IW, Zipp ZR1 SS,12x142mm, HG freehub, 24h, centerlock, tubeless compatible Front: Reserve 52, 25.4 IW, Zipp ZR1 SS, 24H, centerlock, tubeless compatible
- Tires: Vittoria Corsa TLR G 700x28c