S5 Sram Force Etap Axs
Epic Cycles will accept returns within 30 days of the original purchase date. Note some items are non-refundable.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on email@example.com if you feel your situation applies for a refund.
- Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
This product is available for Pickup on these stores:
- Houston, TX
- Denver, CO
- Delray Beach, FL
- Solana Beach, CA
Note that your product will be available for pickup in 72 hours.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
The S5 has one job—get to the line before everyone else. Under the likes of Wout van Aert, Marianne Vos, and Christophe LaPorte, the new model has already proven itself as a tool without equal. In the 2022 Tour de France, this bike propelled Wout to the highest ever Points Classification score of the modern era. At 480, Wout was some 194 points ahead of his nearest rival—tangible proof that Cervélo keeps delivering aerodynamic gains to our World Tour athletes.
- Frame: Carbon fiber
- Fork: Cervélo All-Carbon, Tapered S5 Fork
- Bottom Bracket: Ceramic Speed Dub
- Handlebar: Cervélo AB08 Carbon
- Headset: FSA IS2 1 x 1-3/8
- Stem: Cervélo CS028 Carbon V-Stem
- Seatpost: Cervelo Carbon SP20 Seatpost
- Saddle: Prologo Dimension NACK OR Selle Italia NOVUS BOOST EVO Superflow Carbon
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM Force eTap AXS 12 spd
- Front Derailleur: SRAM Force eTap AXS 12 spd
- Crank: SRAM Force AXS 48/35 with Power Meter
- Power Meter: SRAM Force AXS 48/35 with Power Meter
- Shifters: SRAM Force eTap AXS HRD 12 spd
- Cassette: SRAM Force 12s XG1270, 10-28
- Chain: SRAM Force, 12 spd
- Brakes: SRAM Force HRD
- Rims: Reserve 50mm DT350 XDR, 24h (F), 24h (R), 21mm IW, Center-Lock, Tubeless Ready OR Reserve 50mm Zipp 76/176 XDR, 24h (F), 24h (R), 21mm IW, Center-Lock, Tubeless Ready
- Tires: Vittoria Corsa TLR G2.0 25c