S5 Sram Force Etap Axs
Epic Cycles will gladly accept returns within 30 days of original purchase date.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel your situation applies for a refund.Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us at one of the numbers below:
Delray Beach, FL: 561-450-6470
Denver, CO: 720-542-8712
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
The Cervélo S5 is simply one of the fastest bikes ever to touch the road. Cervélo led the aero charge years ago and they have only widened the gap on the competition. In fact, the S5 was a huge tool used in Jonas Vingegaard’s second place finish in the General Classification at the 2021 Tour de France. Flat tubing greatly cuts down on any problems caused by wind. The same can be said for the aero front end and seatpost. Components such as the handlebar are all smoothly integrated, giving it a sleek look and aerodynamic efficiency. On top of brilliant aerodynamics, this is one of the stiffest and most powerful bikes money can buy. The S5 has cemented itself as one of the best bikes on tour and is for the rider who lives for speed.
- Frame: Carbon fiber
- Fork: Cervélo All-Carbon, Tapered S5 Fork
- Bottom Bracket: Ceramic Speed Dub
- Headset: FSA IS2 1 x 1-3/8
- Stem: Cervélo CS028 Carbon V-Stem
- Handlebar: Cervélo AB08 Carbon
- Saddle: Prologo Dimension NACK OR Selle Italia NOVUS BOOST EVO Superflow Carbon
- Seatpost: Cervelo Carbon SP20 Seatpost
- Rims: Reserve 50mm DT350 XDR, 24h (F), 24h (R), 21mm IW, Center-Lock, Tubeless Ready OR Reserve 50mm Zipp 76/176 XDR, 24h (F), 24h (R), 21mm IW, Center-Lock, Tubeless Ready
- Tires: Vittoria Corsa TLR G2.0 25c
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM Force eTap AXS 12 spd
- Front Derailleur: SRAM Force eTap AXS 12 spd
- Crank: SRAM Force AXS 48/35 with Power Meter
- Power Meter: SRAM Force AXS 48/35 with Power Meter
- Shifters: SRAM Force eTap AXS HRD 12 spd
- Cassette: SRAM Force 12s XG1270, 10-28
- Chain: SRAM Force, 12 spd
- Brakes: SRAM Force HRD