Scalpel Carbon SE 2
Epic Cycles will gladly accept returns within 30 days of original purchase date.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on email@example.com if you feel your situation applies for a refund.Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
Scalpel SE is the ultimate marathon racer and high-speed trail slayer. World Cup fast and all-mountain fierce—this is next-level cross-country mountain bike performance.
- Frame: 120mm travel, Carbon, Proportional Response Tuned, FlexPivot Chainstay, PF30-83, Tapered Headtube, Speed Release 12mm thru axle, Ai Offset, Stash compatible
- Fork: RockShox SID Select, 120mm, Debonair, 15x110mm thru-axle, tapered steerer, 44mm offset
- Rear Shock: RockShox SIDLuxe Select+, 2-Pos mode adjust, adjustable rebound, 190x45
- Bottom Bracket: Cannondale PF30 MTB
- Headset: Integrated Sealed Bearing, Tapered
- Handlebar: Cannondale 3 Riser, 6061 Alloy, 30mm rise, 8° sweep, 6° rise, 780mm
- Stem: Cannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7°
- Seatpost: Cannondale DownLow Dropper, internal routing, 31.6, 100mm (S), 125mm (M-L), 150mm (XL)
- Saddle: Cannondale Scoop Shallow Sport, steel rails
- Pedals: Not included
- Grips: Cannondale TrailShroom
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT
- Crank: Cannondale 1, BB30a, OPI SpideRing, 32T, Ai Offset
- Shifters: Shimano Deore M6100, 12-speed
- Cassette: Shimano Deore M6100, 10-51, 12-speed
- Chain: Shimano Deore 6100, 12-speed
- Brakes: Shimano MT501 hydraulic disc, 180/160mm RT64 rotors
- Brake levers: Shimano MT501 hydraulic disc
- Rims: Stan's NoTubes Crest D, 32h, tubeless ready
- Spokes: DT Swiss Factory, 14g
- Front Hub: (F) Shimano MT400, 15x110mm thru-axle / (R) Shimano MT410 12x148mm thru-axle
- Rear Hub: (F) Shimano MT400, 15x110mm thru-axle / (R) Shimano MT410 12x148mm thru-axle
- Tires: (F) Maxxis Ardent Race, 29 x 2.35", EXO Protection, tubeless ready, (R) Maxxis Recon Race, 29 x 2.35", EXO Protection, tubeless ready